Our wonderful client, an integrated PR and communications agency, is looking for two consumer Account Managers to join their award-winning team.
Are you an experienced PR Account Manager? Or a Senior Account Executive looking for a step up?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If so, we should talk.
- Fast paced, fun, sharp, quick witted, creative, restless and curious? If that sounds like you, then we’d love to talk.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate an impressive track record of PR campaign delivery, either as an AM or a Senior AE who’s ready for the next step.
- We’d like you to have consumer PR experience, ideally from an agency, or with a mix of PR agency and clientside PR experience.
- You are an excellent communicator, with strong presentation skills and impeccable writing ability.
- You’ll need strong commercial nous, an eye for a story, and a hunger to progress and improve.
- You’ll have a good understanding of digital and traditional comms channels.
About the role.
Here’s the chance to work on some amazing brands with some amazing people, plus the opportunity to shine and grow your career working with some of the best brains in the business.
Our client prides themselves on being creative, energetic, curious, brave and savvy.
Reporting to one of the Associate Directors, you’ll be a leading member of an account team, with hands-on responsibility for projects, campaigns and client relations.
This might entail a whole list of day-to-day challenges and activities where you’ll play an active role in ensuring campaigns are delivered against plans, budgets and KPIs.
If you would like to apply for this PR Account Manager role, please get in touch with a short covering letter to email@example.com and we’ll call you for an immediate interview.
Please quote reference REH – 174 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More from Moxie & Mettle