Clifton, Bristol, Digital Marketing Agency.
Simply great opportunity to shine.
Incredibly creative, technically brilliant directors of a growing digital agency with clients based in the UK and globally are now keen to grow the team with the appointment of an Account Director and an Account Manager.
Entrepeneurial, commercially astute, super energetic and with loads of ideas, and proven ability and experience working with senior level decision makers within plcs and corporates are all essential attributes!
You will be working on both digital activation and acquisition campaigns, with a strong emphasis on performance. The team includes web developers, creatives, account management and ad-ops, who all play a significant role in the success of our campaigns. A good understanding of digital marketing and marketplaces is crucial for this role, and you must be naturally inquisitive and keen to keep up to date with latest innovations in digital marketing.
Email email@example.com for an immediate interview, start date August 2020! (but will wait for the right person)
The opportunity for you
We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, bright, confident, engaging and accomplished commercially aware account handler, to develop and grow business within our portfolio. You may already be an Account Director, or a Senior Account Manager looking for your next move. In fact the latter would be really great if you are hungry for promotion and ambitious in your career.
- Agency / client-side experience – a combination of both or solely agency
- In-depth knowledge and experience of social media (Instagram, Facebook), CTC/CTR
- Experience of creating digital brands
- A marketing qualification (probably)
- Full understanding of digital strategies, marketplaces, communications and the processes involved
- A positive approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities both existing and new
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpret facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, think critically and check for errors
- Ability to use Mac OS-X operating system. Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Great salary, bonus, flexible attitude towards working hours and patterns (it’s a full time job though)
Small, dynamic and highly supportive team.
Reference REH 254