Great salary plus benefits
Bristol based Design agency is looking to recruit an Account Director to be responsible for day to day running of projects and client development for major FMCG brands. You will be successful at taking the account forward, building on the great work of the current team.
You should be a team player responsible for overseeing creation and delivery of B2C marketing materials with a focus in store for FMCG brands. This includes campaign design/big idea generation, POS, marketing literature, primary and secondary packaging.
Responsible for working with Marketing Managers, Brand and Assistant Brand Managers across the key brands at the clients place of work.
We’re looking for someone who has an opinion on in store brand challenges; someone who understands the basic laws of how to turn a shopper into a buyer.
Typical duties will include;
- To be able to provide informed strategic advice to clients
- To be able to take a client brief – intelligently questioning the client to fully understand the exact scope of their requirement
- To proactively market and sell services to create new business opportunities from existing and prospective clients
- To write a creative brief that accurately captures the client’s requirements whilst encouraging our creative team to deliver the best response possible
- To judge creative ideas in terms of their relevance to the brief and ability to engage the target audience
Words such as confident, professional, proactive, calm under pressure, well organised, passionate about creative, hands dirty, fun and quirky should feature somewhere in the description of you!
In store marketing/Shopper Marketing/Retailing marketing experience advantageous.
Knowledge of working with multiple client stakeholders and agencies preferable since the role involves working at a regional level with multiple countries and global advertising agencies
You’ll have experience of working with agency processes – studio, creative, production, trafficking, plus leading blue chip clients and brands is pretty crucial.
Please contact the Moxie and Mettle team, we have a full JD that we can share with you.
Becs is looking after this role, she’s on 0117 301 8222. Please send your CV to email@example.com for an immediate interview.
Quote reference REH – 170 please.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.