Bristol 2 days a week and rest remote
Completely flexible, let us know what you’re looking to earn
Super Account Executive job, which could be for either a graduate with a degree in Life Sciences (or similar) or an Account Executive who has some healthcare marketing experience.You’ll be a key point of contact for clients, suppliers and other agency stakeholders, ensuring that work produced is of a high standard and that timelines and budgets are met.Account executives meet with clients regularly to ensure a thorough understanding of their advertising and promotional needs, budgets, target audience, competitors and other critical market information.
To be considered:
- Either a graduate with relevant degree as described above or some previous marketing/digital experience. Any experience as an Account Executive, would be useful.
- Ability to review and understand clinical data and subsequently translate that knowledge to a non-scientific audience
- A basic understanding of digital communication channels
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Day-to-day interaction with clients including status calls and writing of contact reports
- Interaction with creatives, digital, print and production departments
- Conducting internal briefings and planning meetings to meet client needs
- Liaison with other external stakeholders including media buyers, printers and pharmaceutical industry experts
- Monitoring media coverage, market dynamics and competitor intelligence to report results to the wider team and clients
- Review and analysis of scientific data and subsequent translation of that understanding into briefings
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing details
- Management of the approval process, proof-reading and quality control checks prior to release of materials/campaigns
- Following up with stakeholders several times throughout the project cycle to ensure needs are being me
We’d love to tell you more and share the job spec with you, so please send your CV to email@example.com
Reference: REH – 574
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.