UK based (Nr London, Bath and remote). You can be fully remote but need to be able to visit the office when required – at least once a month.
Excellent salaries, generous holidays and benefits
We are looking for Account Executives to join a busy, global Client Services team across a variety of disciplines including content-driven PR, media relations, social media and advertising. You will support account leads with client work across a range of different leading-edge technology sectors. To support this you will develop a basic understanding of each client’s technology as well as how it contributes to wider industry.
Your experience will need to include either PR, Marketing or Advertising from an agency or clientside and you’ll be “technically curious!” B2B or Tech experience is ideal.
- Work as part of an account team to implement PR and advertising strategies
- Research and identify media for press lists and advertising activity
- Build relationships with essential trade media journalists and influencers
- Proofread and format press releases, and organise their distribution to journalists
- Review content to create pitching plans following client goals
- Track industry hot topics and proactively generating pitch ideas
- Support the organisation and execution of press events
- Pitch contributed content to journalists and set up client briefing meetings
- Support media planning and buying by contacting publishers and booking ad space
- Provide advertising materials to publishers and monitor placements to ensure they are running as planned
- Write and schedule social media posts
- Track media coverage and advertising results, compile reports and analyse results that feed into client strategy
- Join and support client meetings
- Take on ad hoc research projects
- er service in a busy and varied role
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to email@example.com
More about Moxie and Mettle.