We are looking for a superb and ambitious PR Account Executive for our great friends over at Purplefish at the Paintworks in Bristol
In summary, you will be assisting with all social media and online marketing for a range of b2b, b2c and charity clients. You will support the account management team in implementing PR campaign activities, through telephone and internet-based research communication. You need to be entirely comfortable generating content to be used on social media networks and happy to get involved in general office/agency support.
Your key skills include:
- Copywriting – good spelling, grammar and proof-reading ability
- Creativity – creative flair for communications and content creation
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a natural ability to build relationships with different people including media, clients, influencers across a range of sectors and accounts
- Superb presentation skills with the ability to explain ideas to the team and present stories to journalists – it is super important to be able to present confidently
- Great team player – work well within a team
- Genuine media and news interest
- Good telephone manner – positive, friendly and upbeat tone for calls with clients and journalists •Good organisational skills – ability to work efficiently and to deadlines
Rewards and benefits
You’ll be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits, as well as an amazing place to work and a fabulous team.
An annual review programme will be put place to monitor personal and professional development, training and evaluate the job role.
The Purplefish management team are wholly committed to developing talent and supporting their people.
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate interview.
Reference LG – 382
Recruiting NOW so don’t hesitate, look forward to hearing from you.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.