PR Account Executive
Bristol, Birmingham, London or any UK location as remote working can be considered
We’re recruiting a PR/Communications Account Executive with b2b PR experience.
You will have the opportunity to grow your PR career and use your entrepreneurial flair by working with public and private sector clients in transport, energy, construction, economic development, urban regeneration, housing and much more.
B2B PR/Communications experience is essential.
About the role:
You will join a dynamic team who deliver communications campaigns that make a significant difference to how the built environment improves both client and societal outcomes.
This a varied and diverse opportunity, you will be involved in:
- managing and delivering multiple events and engagements to a wide variety of stakeholders including major businesses, transport groups and members of the public.
- working collaboratively with regional bodies to identify opportunities for joint communications campaigns and ensure messaging is consistent
- Supporting the account management team
- Stakeholder/community mapping, research and database production
- Drafting letters, reports, briefings and materials
- Planning, organising and attending meetings and public events
- Dealing with stakeholder enquiries
- Monitoring media and social media.
Would be beneficial if you had the following:
Stakeholder relations and consultation: working knowledge of stakeholder mapping, stakeholder engagement and consultation principles and techniques; able to engage with stakeholders direct.
Media relations (including message development and social media): working knowledge of media relations’ strategies and techniques, media monitoring, social media
Experience or an interest in property would be hugely advantageous.
If you have previous PR experience and you’re interested in developing your skillset, please send your CV ASAP.
Quote job reference REH – 265
We look forward to receiving your CV, send it to email@example.com. Becs at Moxie and Mettle is the recruiter looking after this role, so feel free to call her on 0117 301 8222 if you’d like to discuss (we do need your CV and application first please!)
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle
Sign up to job alerts.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.