What’s on offer:
Super Account Management role managing a raft of education clients.
Quick start date for this role if you’re available to start immediately, but of course we can wait for notice periods too.
A really great role within a close knit, friendly team in a well-established Bristol Company.
We’re looking for an ambitious Account Manager, ideally with experience of working with education clients in some form, or in mailing/fulfilment.
You will have the natural ability to meet deadlines and achieve targets with a driven and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Responsibility for the day-to-day running of a portfolio of accounts within the education sector including, universities, colleges and schools.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients through regular telephone and email contact and occasional face-to-face contact as required
• Act as the point of contact for client questions and quote requests, extracting data to provide bespoke quotes for mailing of marketing collateral
• Identify new client relationships and make pitches to potential new clients
• Provide details of products and services
• Manage a budget and achieve targets
• Maintain and update CRM system to capture client interactions in order to record productivity and profitability.
- Generate accurate reports on the status of existing accounts and new business
- Plus a small element of content and blog writing for the website; this is a very small part of the role though.
If you have previous experience in an account management role that includes an element of developing business, then please email your CV to Becs at Moxie and Mettle ASAP.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle
Sign up to job alerts.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.