💡 Account Manager
⚡ Competitive Salary
A bit about the job:
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced, creative Account Manager to work with a successful design agency in Bristol on an exciting portfolio of well-known brands. With offices here in Bristol and in the USA, the brands are truly global and you’ll get amazing experience and lots of support.
- You’ll be an experienced Account Manager with a design/integrated agency background or similar, looking for your next challenge.
- You should have experience of working on packaging and it would be useful if you have some sort of creative/design background.
- You’ll be proactive in your nature and immerse yourself in your clients markets – dedicated and focused on helping them to achieve their objectives.
Your job will be to:
- Build and grow strong relationships with your clients operating at the appropriate level and own these relationships independently of your seniors.
- Understand your client accounts, their businesses, and the industry that surrounds them and their strategic objectives in order to support their journey.
- Take all incoming client challenges and convert them into valuable creative opportunities that reinforces the position of the agency.
- Proactively identify opportunities for the agency to grow its service offering and therefore the scope of your client account.
- Manage your client accounts commercially to drive profitability.
- Manage and delegate projects to your direct line reports (Account Executive and Account Manager).
You’ll be rewarded with a great salary, lots of benefits and the chance to really grow your career with an amazing business.
Please get in touch with the Moxie and Mettle team today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liz Gadd is handling this role, please quote reference LG – 130.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career- related information.
More from Moxie & Mettle