We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join this thriving Bristol business, it’s an additional recruit as business is booming.
You’ll be joining a really great culture and working environment, where all team members are fully supported and your career development and well-being are high on the priority list.
Account management from a print or direct mail agency environment would be ideal.
More than anything we’re looking for someone with a bit of ‘nous’ when it comes to managing clients, deadlines and general business practice.
You should be organised, and able to manage & prioritise your workload effectively.
And be comfortable dealing with customer queries.
You’ll be good at communicating with both, clients, suppliers, and other team members.
Typical Account Management duties:
- Quoting for various fulfillment, print, mailing, & Ecommerce projects
- Responsible for managing a range of client accounts from start to finish, some individually, others with back-up.
- Providing clear and concise briefs/instructions to other teams within the business.
- Liaising with other teams and departments within the business to ensure projects are managed & processed effectively and to schedule.
- Creating strong customer relationships and maintaining/developing/expanding customer accounts.
- Taking on new leads / accounts and developing them into new business through strong customer service skills.
- Proof checking/proof reading/data & address proofing, and adherence to data protection.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.