Up to £30k
AMAZING Account Manager opportunity with a growing, award-winning Bristol creative agency. You will be working on key entertainment/video games clients at a European and Global level.
You need to have experience, or a genuine interest, in entertainment – this could be films, TV, music and video games etc and understand consumer behaviour.Plus have have boundless creative energy and of course, talent. We’d love to share more details about this fabulous new job.
You’ll need to have some marketing agency experience under your belt but we can look at clientside experience from relevant entertainment and gaming industries.
We’ll need to you to have experience in a few of these areas (not all!) digital marketing, motion graphics, digital advertising, social, brand marketing, creative thinking and planning. Ideally you’ll some production knowledge as well.
As Account Manager your primary remit will be to support the Account Director in maintaining and growing client relationships, delivering best-in-class creative campaigns, faultless project management and outstanding service.
You’ll be responsible for managing a major client account and owning the day-to-day client- agency relationship. Through excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills, you will maintain control over the account and ensure that meticulous internal processes are being followed.
Other key duties will be:
- To challenge briefs,
- Reviewing internal creative work/provide the client with a clear plan of delivery.
- Leading internal creative briefings, client presentations and calls
- Reporting on the financial health of the account and assist in preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial and trend reports on client activity and profitability.
- Help identify new opportunities for growth within the account from a business development perspective.
- Maintain a detailed awareness of relevant market trends affecting the gaming sector, as well as cutting edge developments in the digital advertising, marketing, communications and creative industries.
We’re so excited to tell you more so please send your CV to us ASAP as interviews can be set up very quickly.
Send your CV to email@example.com for a very quick response!
Recruiting NOW so don’t hesitate, look forward to hearing from you.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.