💡 Events Account Manager
⚡ Competitive Salary + Benefits
About the company
A multi award winning experiential marketing agency are looking for an Events Account Manager to join their team. This agency specialises in connecting brands and people through exceptional experiences. Based in Gloucestershire, they have a management team of eight and a high number of field staff. They’re keen for you to get on board and work with a variety of loved consumer brands!
About the job
- You’ll be reporting to the Senior Account Manager and will be responsible for building strong relationships with key clients.
- You’ll be overseeing experiential campaigns.
- Within your role, you will manage one Account Executive.
- You will prepare weekly evaluations for clients and obtain quotes from suppliers, whilst processing necessary paperwork.
- There’ll be ample opportunity to work on roadshows, ambush marketing activities, exhibitions, demonstrations, and online / social media development.
- You’ll have 2 years plus agency experience preferably with experiential / brand experience. You’re a confident and honest character who’s got a good sense of business acumen.
- Being a great team player is essential.
- It’s vital you are numerate with good financial understanding and management skills.
- Being able to manage multiple projects is ideal.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Business mobile phone.
Please get in touch with the Moxie and Mettle team today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lynsey is handling this role, please quote reference LMG – 187.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career- related information.
More from Moxie & Mettle