Bristol 2 days, rest can be remote
Very competitive salary – tell us what you’re looking to earn
The account manager oversees the day-to-day running of client projects. Developing strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of accounts.You will manage the successful delivery of campaigns across a number of key accounts within the agency – from briefing creatives, designers and copywriters, to managing budgets and other executives within the account team.You’ll seek to maximise the potential of accounts through identification of new business opportunities among existing clients.The main client would focus on neuroscience so experience in this area would be beneficial but not essential.
- Manage multiple client, being the lead on a number of multi-channel projects
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and other project stakeholders
- Effectively manage and organise a portfolio of accounts to deadlines
- Taking direction from the Account Director and working alongside a team of other Account managers and account executives to develop promotional programmes based on client expectations
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of campaigns/projects
- Facilitate client requests, including copywriters, creatives, designers and digital project managers
- Identify new client relationships and work with account directors to deliver proposals and pitches to potential new clients
- Manage a budget and track key account deliverables, providing status reports to clients/internal stakeholders as necessary
- Manage a team of account executives and arrange training for them if necessary
To be considered:
- You’ll need a Life Sciences Degree (or similar).
- And ideally at least 12 months’ experience working as an account manager or equivalent in a healthcare advertising agency
We’d love to tell you more and share the job spec with you, so please send your CV to email@example.com
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.