Account Manager – Healthcare
£25k – £30k
We’re looking for a brilliant marketing account manager to join a successful Bristol based marketing agency. Our client can consider a senior account executive looking to step up or a mid-weight account manager. Salary will be dependant on experience and level.
To be considered, you should have experience of juggling a number of healthcare accounts, ideally in an agency environment and a have a passion for branding. You’ll be able to demonstrate skills in marshalling all aspects of a Client’s brand throughout the marketing mix.
Experience of working on healthcare, pharmaceutical, prescription or medical education is required.
Ideally you have a desire to join an agency that takes a slightly different approach to agency life where the work-life balance is right and offers you the opportunities to express your inner creativity.
If you feel you have the qualities to not only maintain but grow relationships and you can take ownership and pride in ensuring the agency’s output is delivered to a high professional standard, then we’d love to hear from you.
• Day-to-day liaison with clients including weekly status calls and writing contact reports
• Internal briefing and planning to meet client deadlines and budgets
• Liaison with other external stakeholders including media buyers, printers and pharmaceutical industry experts
• Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing details
• Confident presentation skills to deliver insight (and creative thoughts) to clients and other key stakeholders
• Ability to review and understand clinical data and subsequent translation of that understanding into briefing.
• Management of the approval process, proof-reading and quality control checks prior to release of materials
• An understanding of digital communication channels including CLM/CRM systems, websites, email and online advertising
• Working with the Account Director to develop marketing plans and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
• At least two years-experience of working on ethical healthcare (prescription) brands is essential.
• You will be educated to degree standard in life sciences or associated field.
• A knowledge of pharmaceutical approvals systems and Codes of Conduct Is preferred.
• Experience of working with neurology products, especially Multiple Sclerosis drugs would be beneficial but not essential.
Quote job reference REH – 266
We look forward to receiving your CV, send it to email@example.com
Becs at Moxie and Mettle is the recruiter looking after this role, so feel free to call her on 0117 301 8222 if you’d like to discuss (we do need your CV and application first please!)
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.