Digital Account Manager
Clifton, Bristol, Digital Marketing Agency, £25k + £10k bonus
Creative, technically brilliant directors of a growing digital agency with clients based in the UK and internationally are now keen to grow the team with the appointment of an Account Director and a Senior Account Manager (or possibly an Account Manager)
You will be working on both digital activation and acquisition campaigns, with a strong emphasis on performance. The team includes web developers, creatives, account management and ad-ops, who all play a significant role in the success of the campaigns. A good understanding of digital, social and paid search marketing is crucial for this role, and you must be naturally inquisitive and keen to keep up to date with latest innovations in digital marketing.
We are looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join the team and look after our amazing, long term and interesting clients.
- Be a professional and relaxed presenter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be proactive and comfortable in pitching to both clients and prospects
- Be positive and have a friendly attitude to dealing with people, internally and externally, demonstrating clear empathy skills
- Have excellent organisational skills with a clear ability to use your own initiative.
- Be practical and level-headed with the ability to react quickly when necessary
- Be able to compose professionally constructed documents and presentations for internal / external viewing
- Have excellent attention to detail, especially when employing company processes and procedures.
- Have excellent written/oral communication skills and telephone manner
- Be hardworking and willing to work outside ‘normal’ working hours when required. This is not the norm but does happen
- Be willing to travel, locally, nationally and internationally when necessary for the maintenance of your client accounts
- Solid experience in an agency environment
- In-depth knowledge and experience of social media (Instagram, Facebook), CTC/CTR.
- Experience of managing digital brands
- A marketing qualification (probably)
- Full understanding of digital strategies, marketplaces, communications and the processes involved
- A positive approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities both existing and new
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpret facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, think critically and check for errors
- Ability to use Mac OS-X operating system. Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Salary + sizeable bonus, flexible attitude towards working hours and patterns (it’s a full-time job though)
Small, dynamic and highly supportive team.
Please apply to email@example.com with your very latest CV. These are immediate roles, with interviews this/next week for quick decisions and starting in July or August so please get your application in asap.
Becs is handling this role at Moxie and Mettle, 0117 301 8224 (but please send your application in by email first!)
Reference REH 255