💡 Advertising Coordinator
⚡ £25K – £28K
A brilliant job for an Advertising Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that all advertising campaigns are delivered on time.
• It would be great if you had a degree or qualification in Marketing or Advertising though this isn’t essential. You will have superb administration and organisational skills and ideally have worked with marketing, advertising or creative (similar) teams.
• Knowledge of Excel and previous budget experience is also required.
About the role
• Based in the marketing team and reporting directly to the advertising manager, this is a key role with the advertising team.
• You will ensure deadlines are met, processes are followed and advertising is delivered on an ongoing basis.
• The role will work closely with the commercial, supply chain and marketing teams to ensure that campaigns are integrated with other channels and support the right products and mix to ensure ongoing trading and brand metrics are achieved.
• The main focus is to ensure alignment of the creative and media to drive the performance of the business and drive footfall.
• This role is commercially important and the role needs to ensure that advertising is of the highest standard, changes are made as required and in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy.
• Support Advertising Manager in the delivery of TV advertising strategy – reporting, scheduling and instructing agencies to deliver campaigns on time.
• Liaise directly with partner media and creative agencies, plus in-house Design Studio to ensure most impactful, relevant and cost-effective media and creative is delivered on all occasions.
•Delivery of Radio and Press campaigns across creative and media to support schedules.
• Organise and co-ordinate ongoing activities to ensure on-time delivery of the plan.
• Ownership of the Local Advertising activity, including the planning, recommendation and implementation of local radio, press, outdoor and doordrop campaigns to support new store openings/store refits/under-performing stores and any other ad hoc local store activity.
• Ensure that all local advertising activity complements the national advertising campaigns at all times
• Support brand expansion into new territories, including but not limited to US, Ireland and Germany as required.
• Liaise directly with partner media and creative agencies, plus in-house Design Studio to ensure most impactful, relevant and cost effective media and creative is delivered on all occasions.
• Build strong working relationships with the above personnel, plus key internal stakeholders within the business.
More from Moxie & Mettle