💡 Angular Front-End Web Developer
⚡ Competitive Salary
A bit about the company & the work
Our client is an award-winning international creative agency in the heart of Bristol looking for an Angular Front-End Web Developer.
You will report to Head of Front-end Development and will plan, implement and maintain a range of angular applications, headless websites and hybrid mobile apps.
You must have superb attention to detail and be a real team player willing to go the extra mile. Working with some great names in Europe, the middle east, and the US you will create exceptional industry leading web applications
• Computer Science Degree or relevant experience or training.
• A desire to learn and work in Angular professionally.
• Experience working with Restful API’s.
• SASS, Git, JSON, Typescript.
• Cross Browser/Platform/Device testing experience.
• Experience building responsive web sites.
• Good working knowledge of content management systems (CMS) ideally Drupal.
Lovely to have skills:
• Web applications.
• Ionic 2 app framework.
• Drupal / Headless Drupal.
• NodesJS, jQuery.
• Angular or modern JS Framework – Unit testing (Jasmine, karma), NGRX (Redux), Animations.
• WCAG 2.0 AA Accessibility.
So, if you would like to apply for this amazing Web Developer role, all you need to do now is send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – 0117 301 8222
Please reference SCG – 111 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More from Moxie & Mettle