B2B Sales and Marketing Manager
£40k to £45k – flexible with some remote working – head office in Gloucester
A B2B marketing specialist will love the opportunity to join a really interesting and innovative business who have offices in Gloucestershire, but actually this is a mostly remote working role; as long as you are happy to travel for meetings and attend the office two days a week, you can be based anywhere in the UK!
If you are experienced in the full range of marketing disciplines and skills, including digital, social and traditional marketing and would like to join an expanding and creative company, this is the role for you! Backgrounds in software, tech and/or B2B are preferred.
You can apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, for an immediate interview.
From writing the strategy, to implementing the marketing campaigns, to presentations and pitches and all forms of marketing communications, you’ll be completing the full 100% of the sales and marketing mix in this role.
About the role.
You’ll be entirely responsible for the sales and marketing activities of the business, so think websites, social media, email campaigns, digital marketing, SEO, PPC, engagement, content management, client presentations, writing, being creative, the whole lot!
So, you’ll have
- Experience of successfully running social media, email, PR and digital marketing campaigns
- Background working with and managing digital marketing spend and an understanding of Google Analytics, Goal Tracking and online analytics in general
- Content marketing – create interesting and relevant, on brand content to engage with B2B audiences, fuel social media and help support improvement in organic search results
- Website – manage the evolution, and performance of, the website including content creation and uploading, campaign conversion, SEO, tracking and analysis and on-going development
- E-marketing – campaigns to support lead generation funnel; on-going brand engagement and audience referral
- Offline marketing – creation of briefs for marketing materials, management of projects through designers/suppliers
- Events – compile an annual events programme and promote via digital marketing to raise awareness.
- Sales – be able to present brilliantly, gaining business and developing long term relationships.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com. Liz at Moxie and Mettle is the recruiter here looking after this role, so feel free to call on 0117 301 8223 if you’d like to discuss (we do need your CV and application first please!) Please quote reference – LG – 244 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.