Up to £25k
Are you a cocktail connoisseur?
We are looking for a Cocktail Bar Manager, to take on the day-to-day responsibility for a bar operation. To be considered for this role, candidates will ideally come from an independent bar, restaurant or pub background and you must be an experienced mixologist.
- Key responsibilities
- Ensuring high levels of customer service across all divisions of the business.
- Welcoming customers, dealing with on-site enquiries, and always ensuring an enjoyable experience for visitors
- Managing a team of staff, organising, and coordinating rotas to ensure all areas are well manned
- Daily cashing up, cash handling and operating the till system
- Training new staff in required methods and procedures
- Taking and delivering customer orders whilst providing a high level of service
- Working with management to develop new and exciting cocktail menus
- Skilled beverage preparation, completing orders in a timely manner and maintaining a high and uniform standard for all beverages
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the full menu and product range
- Ensuring health & safety, hygiene and licensing guidelines are always adhered to
- Maintaining bar records and checklists
- Managing stock rotation, replenishment, and deliveries
- Coordinating with General Manager on venue maintenance
- Qualifications / Experience
- • Experience Cocktail Bartender/Mixologist
- • Management or supervisory experience
- • Passion for cocktails and drinks as well as the bar industry
- • Experience in hospitality and a fast-paced bar environment
To apply, send your CV over to email@example.com
Reference MH – 457
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career related information.