💡 Business Development Executive
We are recruiting for a Business Development Executive (marketing executive) to join our Business Development (marketing) team in Bristol.
You will be working closely with the Real Estate Group and Retail team, carrying out a full range of business development tasks including event, marketing communications and client development.
The role covers a number of areas such as:
- Marketing Communications.
- Internal Communications.
- Planning and Budgeting.
- Revenue generation.
- Client development.
- Events, planning, promotion, delivery and evaluation.
To be considered:
- You will ideally be a graduate or equivalent, with some experience of business development or marketing in a professional services environment.
- Experience of planning, managing and delivering events or strong willingness to develop these skills would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills – particularly the ability to draft clear and concise business copy for web, social, proposals, internal comms, etc.
- Enthusiastic, confident, pro-active, persistent and robust.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), email marketing software (e.g. Vuture) and CRM Systems (e.g. InterAction).
We look forward to receiving your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com.
Becs at Moxie and Mettle is the recruiter looking after this role, so feel free to call her on 0117 301 8222 if you’d like to discuss (we do need your CV and application first please!).
Please quote reference REH – 194 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More from Moxie & Mettle