Publishing and Events
£30k to £35k (OTE £50k plus)
Basic Salary with uncapped commission and superb benefits package
Global communications and digital marketing publishing business, which has become and internationally recognised publisher and review platform.
Pioneering to accelerate digital communications requires exceptional talent. As such, a Business Development Manager is able to achieve a personal uncapped income by championing opportunities to create success for our customers.
- Minimum 4+ years previous B2B sales experience within a consultative, commercial environment in at least one of the following – science industry; scientific publishing; publishing; marketing agency; event sales, recruitment agency or other professional sales services
- You will have the ability to articulate the value of this amazing business with creative flair and to work in a consultative manner with potential customers
- Excelled at developing existing accounts as well as new business – you will be given responsibility for two or three existing key accounts, to nurture and grow, as well as developing new business contacts and clients too.
- Comfortable with remote working and managing your own time effectively, but also motivated by face-to-face meetings (web/in-person)
- A team-player attitude with a good sense of humour
- Want to take the next step in your career and be No.1
A highly developed and established reputation for superior service for clients built on digital marketing and publishing expertise, and huge credibility within their global audience, this is a business with a terrific success story to date and masses of potential for the future.
In essence, the company provides quality marketing services and virtual events to enable manufacturers to effectively develop, promote and sell their technologies
Great salary and uncapped commission
Award-winning culture of achievement:
- Dedication to training and development
- Flexible, virtual team working
- Prioritising fulfilment of both personal ambitions and company goals
- Recognising employee achievements
- Teamwork ethos, creating an environment for innovation, knowledge sharing and support
- Excellent career progression
Start your new sales journey today and apply now!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference LG – 345
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.