We have a few excellent opportunities in international events for a motivated Senior Business Development Manager to take on a new role as part of a fast moving, Bristol-based team.
The position will be working on a technology event, focusing on digital marketing on an international scale.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to put their stamp on a growing event conference business. Be part of a fun team within an entrepreneurial, fast moving company with a passion for new tech.
• Drive exhibition & sponsorship sales across a portfolio of exhibitions, conferences and publishing titles. • Face to face at events, and building events via a consultative sales approach building relationships. • Work within a team environment; build good on-going relationships with clients to deliver on their event objectives. • Matching client requirements with event packages – exhibition, sponsorship, branding, and the like. • Being part of a growing team feeding in new ideas, and growing new events.
If you have a business development background within events, exhibitions, expos or possibly digital marketing, we’d love to hear from you.
Incredible opportunity for a PR Account Director to join this amazing consumer and events PR team, providing PR for some of the best loved venues and events in Bristol and around the UK.
• This role requires an experienced flexible, driven, PR professional, ideally who understands and loves events.
• We’re looking for a tenacious, team orientated PR Account Director to project manage the roll-out of integrated PR, social media and communications strategies for these events and other consumer focused clients.
• We’re not looking for an event manager, the clients have that covered, this is a communications role (PR, media relations, content generation, communications, social media, marketing support).
• You’ll be creative, love a plan but also be able to think on your feet, work as a part of a team or work independently and be dedicated to making clients’ events and campaigns
About the role
• Working with the team on managing all the PR and communication channels for these events, you’ll be involved in all aspects of the campaigns, from creating an innovative strategy, selling in ideas to the media to running around an event site creating amazing live social media content and engaging with clients and their customers.
• This PR Account Director will be prepared to put their all into this role, willing to work long hours including weekends in return for money can’t buy life experiences (and time off in lieu of course!).
We thrive on pushing boundaries to achieve clients’ aims and deliver great results – can you be a leader in this team?
• Great support.
• Superb benefits including trips away.
• The chance to work with an amazing team and clients, all on offer!
• You’ll be at the heart of some of the UK’s most popular events, promoting their success along the way.
If you would like to apply for this PR Account Director, please get in touch with a short covering letter to email@example.com and we’ll call you for an immediate interview.
Liz is handling this role, so do give Liz a ring if you’d like to (we’ll need your CV first), 0117 301 8223.
Please quote reference LG -158in your application.
Does the idea of international travel to shows in San Francisco, New York, London and Amsterdam excite you?
Would you love to work for an international, entrepreneurial, Bristol-based events team as a Marketing Manager?
What you’ll be doing
•You will be involved in all aspects of the marketing campaigns from copywriting to updating websites, following up and arranging media partners as well as working closely with the sales and conference team.
•You’ll immerse yourself in prominent marketing campaigns including direct mail, digital, PR, SEO, PPC, email, social media and more.
• Tons of training and development will be on offer.
• Experience in a similar role within the events sector would be useful.
• You should have basic knowledge of HTML, design knowledge – (Photoshop / InDesign).
• Website/content management systems and good copywriting skills.
We’d love to tell you more and share the full job spec with you. Get in touch with the Moxie and Mettle team today. You can either send an up-to-date CV or a LinkedIn address and we’ll get the ball rolling on your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
Feel free to sign up to get daily alerts of news, events and new jobs from the team at Moxie and Mettle.
Thank you - please check your inbox & spam folder now to confirm your subscription.
This is a strictly no-spam zone! We want your inbox to be as healthy as possible, so you'll only get one Moxie & Mettle email a day to keep you up to date with the previous day's job postings and news.