💡 PR Senior Account Executive
⚡ up to £25K
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious PR Senior Account Executive to join a small yet friendly and talented team, in the heart of Bristol.
You’ve got a chance to join this fabulous agency just as they are about to grow rapidly, so will get a chance to work across lots of different clients and really show your skills.
• You must be a PR professional with good social media knowledge and be looking to further and develop your career in a lively and brilliant PR and comms agency.
• Entrepreneurial in your approach and attitude to work you will have a solid foundation in PR with experience and or interest in B2B and corporate communications. Your experience could come from the agency world, or equally useful if you’ve been working in-house.
• You’ll need to be super organised and very efficient, as well as a first-class communicator.
About the role
• You will have lots of freedom and opportunity to grow this role (and your clients)
• The clients could be either B2B or corporate so great experience in these areas useful, but if you are a consumer PR executive and have a genuine interest in corporate and B2B PR, then happy to chat!
• You will be working with several clients at a time and a mix of B2B and corporate.
You will travel to London once every couple of weeks to meet up with the rest of the team and get to know the business well.
• Flexible working hours
• Great working atmosphere
• Regular travel to London
You will travel to London once every couple of weeks to meet up with the rest of the team – ideally a January start for this role, so apply quickly if you are interested.
Get in touch with a short covering letter to email@example.com and we’ll call you for an immediate interview.
Liz Gadd is handling this role, so please feel free to give Liz a call on 0117 301 8223 (we will need your CV first please).
Please quote reference SCG – 152 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.