Salary £30 – £40K DOE + bonus scheme + generous holiday and benefits package
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to bring their knowledge and experience to a rapidly expanding SME in the fintech recruitment sector. The company are experts in their field and going from strength to strength enjoying unprecedented growth, with an ambitious future strategy including accelerating their work within USA and Europe.
You will take ownership of the development and delivery of an innovative marketing strategy in line with the company growth plans. Reporting to and consulting with the company Founders and Directors, you will have a generous marketing budget and be pivotal in the ongoing development of the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- B2B Marketing experience, ideally from tech, fintech, financial services, IT or similar
- a proven understanding of end-to-end sales process from ‘Lead to Deal’ completion ideally from professional services or similar sector
- performed a multi-faceted marketing role in an agile organisation working directly with senior management.
- demonstrated success in a role where results are measured by tangible revenue gains.
- have a demonstrable ability to connect with their community and adapt style to suit changing audience.
This role will suit someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, ambition and who is commercially focused. You will need to have a creative approach and not be afraid to map and tread new paths. A good relationship builder and motivated by being part of an energetic commercial company with ambitious revenue goals.
- Independently identifying, analysing and executing marketing campaigns to aid revenue growth.
- Supporting direct sales staff by providing targeted content to facilitate commercial relationships.
- Devise, develop and implement creative strategies to further the company brand both in UK and internationally.
- Have oversight and sign off on all internal and external communications to ensure that internal standards are met and improved.
- Producing consistent, structured copy using existing and new marketing channels.
- Oversight and sign off on all outgoing adverts, proposals and bids.
- Working alongside the Management team to analyse and appraise current effectiveness in line with revenue objectives.
- Create and manage an innovative marketing strategy.
Currently following government guidelines on Covid-19. The company often close at Christmas as extra holiday and offer 5% pension contribution as well as cycle to work scheme, discount vouchers etc. There is a great team culture and in normal times they get together regularly to celebrate success and for a quarterly event such as a wine tasting, or paddle boarding followed by restaurant and dancing! As a team they also work towards a target for a company trip abroad.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Moxie and Mettle.