6-month contract with possible scope for the role to become permanent
We have an opportunity for a Conference Producer to join a busy events business.
You will be responsible for confirming leading speakers and producing quality conference programmes for a range of global event series.
The conferences and exhibitions are held worldwide both physically and virtually with the goal to enable key networking opportunities and deliver value to attendees and sponsors.
As a Conference Producer you will be a confident communicator, commercially astute with first class research, analytical and written skills. Working within a small, vibrant team of dedicated professionals.
To be considered
- You’ll have previous commercial event experience, at least two years.
- Be degree educated (equivalent) ideally in a research-oriented subject
- And have an understanding of technology trends
- An interest or experience of working within tech, AI, Blockchain, cyber security, Cloud etc would be very useful.
Key duties will include
- – Devising high quality conference agendas by researching and testing ideas and identifying good commercial opportunities
- – Desk and phone research to identify market trends and hot topics
- – Recruiting senior level speakers from leading industry companies to give presentations at both virtual and physical conferences
- – Attend events and ensure conference tracks run smoothly
- – Work internally with marketing and sales to ensure clear copy parameters and attendee demographics are met.
- – Liaising with key sponsors to deliver their contracted speaking opportunities whilst delivering excellent customer service
- – Updating of websites with agendas and speakers
Send your CV to email@example.com for a very quick response!
Recruiting NOW so don’t hesitate, look forward to hearing from you.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.