Welcome to remote work if wanted, with regular visits to the Bristol offices
About the job
Really interesting and varied role in the marketing department of an international print business.
The role will focus on two main areas: planning and creating training courses/webinars/seminars for use both on and off-line, including video production; and delivering the training programmes to customers and users of the equipment.
- Degree or equivalent in marketing, design, video or business management
- Extensive experience working with design software and applications
- Video production and editing capabilities – Adobe Premiere Pro (or similar/equivalent)
- Knowledge of graphics and printing processes and design – Adobe suite/CorelDRAW
- Good project management skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence senior stakeholders, work with a range of teams and demonstrate customer service
- Excellent presentation skills both to an online and offline audience
Must be able to regularly visit the HQ near Bristol to deliver training and meet with the rest of the team, with plenty of opportunity to work remotely too.
Reference LG – 373
CVs to liz@@moxiandmettle.co.uk ASAP please!
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.