You’ll be responsible for the execution and fulfilment of an ever growing list of digital/virtual events and online roundtables or webinars.
You will act as an external account manager liaising with sponsors and their target customers, and an internal stakeholder manager working between teams.
The work will be varied; one week you may be calling senior industry contacts to invite them to a digital webinar, and the next you could be creating a market survey for a sponsor. You
may also be required to work on VIP campaigns for virtual or live events.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of all digital events, ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and ultimately, delighting sponsors.
- Recording sponsor activities across the company (Events and standalone digital marketing),
- Be the main point of contact for operational delivery of events:
- Primary contact for the network – confirming company info, attendees and branding etc
- Establishing key target audience sponsors
- Arranging editorial content with the editors & marketing team
- Attract VIP attendees to virtual events
- Manage operational delivery on the event day, problem solve and drive engagement on the platform.
- Be the main point of contact for clients with Webinars, including;
- Marketing Webinars within relevant publications and platforms – including creating marketing promotion
- Attracting speakers and working closely with the conference team to deliver this
- Plus much more!
You’ll need to be degree (similar) qualified with some events in your background. Experience of Zoom Webinar is a plus!
Experience of website editing a plus but not essential, as training will be given
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Moxie and Mettle.