💡 Digital Marketing Executive – SEO
⚡ Competitive salary
With a focus on SEO, within the client delivery team, you’ll be working for an award winning, extremely successful digital agency.
- You should be a talented whizz kid on all things SEO.
- You’ll most likely have strong ecommerce experience and will have worked in a pretty much dedicated SEO role. This could be either on the development or marketing side maybe in-house, maybe for an agency.
- Of course, as this is your craft, you’ll be a naturally curious SEO learner, and will have experience in using key software used in SEO, including Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, and Search Console.
- If you have a development background, you’ll be brilliant at understanding, analysing and making recommendations on canonicalization, website redirects, ecommerce web filter systems, Schema, status errors, website speed, website rendering and sitemaps.
About the role:
- As this is an agency role, you’ll be working across multiple brands, so all the multi-tasking and plate spinning skills you’ve learnt will stand you in good stead.
All you need to do now is send over your CV to email@example.com and we’ll call you!
Liz Gadd is handling this role and the job reference is LG – 082. Our phone number is 0117 301 8222.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle
Sign up to job alerts.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.