Digital Marketing Executive
Working in the Bristol office of a digital marketing network with offices across Europe and the US, you’ll be joining a team of professional, friendly, clever and innovative account handlers and technical people.
As a digital marketing executive your role is to manage some of the key digital marketing assets and activities. We are looking for a productive, creative, commercially minded person who embraces social media and knows how to create a range of digital content.
Your job is to create content for the website, blog and social media. This content can take many forms; audio, video, still images, whatever works best. The important thing is that you have the ability to create quality content, the skills to plan and execute the projects and you have a lot of enthusiasm for bringing your content ideas to life. We value a good writer. Ideally you are a blogger, youtuber or instagrammer already, but any experience in media production is valuable.
You will be using and supporting the teams with their digital marketing tools and systems, such as WordPress, email marketing and CRM.
This is a great junior role, which will get you trained and familiar with some popular digital marketing tools and activities. You don’t need prior experience in the specific tools and systems that we use, but we are looking for someone who is digitally savvy, unafraid to Google (and colleagues) for answers, and figure out how stuff works.
You’ll need to have or be:
- Junior digital marketer with 1-2 years of experience in an agency or a relevant role in-house
- Ability to create a range of digital content; copywriting, graphic design, video
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Tech savvy, unafraid to figure out how systems work. No need to know coding, java script etc but be happy to use platforms and figure out how they work
- Perseverance and independence to figure out how stuff works and leverage online resources to learn and solve issues
- Broad range of skills and interests and passion for digital marketing
- A self-starter with an ability to work independently
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
Salary and benefits
£18k to £22k, depending on your level of experience.
Superb range of benefits and rewards
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response, quoting reference number LG – 261
This superb agency are recruiting NOW and would like to welcome their new team member in the next few weeks, so don’t delay
Please remember that we are having a huge response to all our roles at the moment, so make sure you provide a covering letter with your application, relevant to the role.