Remote at the moment, office in Bath when possible, but still with flexible working/work from home
Circa £35k plus benefits
We are looking for a passionate digital marketing manager who has worked within food and nutrition; to create and delivering digital marketing campaigns.
Implementing initiatives that drives opportunities through lead generation, and that leverage digital marketing channels.
This role will involve working closely and collaboratively with the Head of Tech and external agencies to ensure delivery of effective revenue generating marketing activities, but at this point, it will be a stand-alone marketing role, so you’ll be happy to roll your sleeves up and get busy!
- Contribute to an exceptional brand experience across all digital channels
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies to grow brand reach, engagement and sales.
- Ensure that the website is an effective marketing platform:
- Converting visitors to the website to sales
- Gaining customers through lead capture forms
- Deliver marketing campaigns by implementing landing pages that convert
- Use landing page tools (such as: Unbounce, Instapage) and analysis tools (e.g. Hotjar) to manage, create and optimise effective landing pages, ensuring conversions are maximised and website pages are helping funnel prospects towards primary objectives.
- Implement workflows to help nurture consumers through the sales and marketing funnel.
- Work with in-house dietitian and freelance content creator on content planning, strategy and implementation
- Create and post content across all platforms
- Email Marketing – email strategies and campaigns, including: Newsletters, Trigger emails and content delivery, A/B testing and overall email performance analysis
- Online Advertising – PPC / Social / Referrals
- Engage and grow the community of customers and brand ambassadors
You’ll probably have:
Previous digital marketing experience within food or nutrition but alternatively, if you’re a digital marketing specialist with a genuine passion for nutrition, food and health in your day to day life, then please get in touch!
You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
Use of HubSpot (Marketing Automation), WordPress, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Wordstream, Salesforce (CRM), Landing page tools, Email Marketing tools, Analysis tools (such as SEMrush / Hotjar etc.)
Marketing qualified to Degree level or equivalent.
An analytical and innovative approach – track, measure, and report on success – adapt and improve.
Great communication skills – working with external providers and internal stakeholders to ensure plans are executed effectively.
Excellent problem-solving skills, and an inquisitive mind.
- You are passionate about building a healthier, science-led, more sustainable food.
- You are a “doer” and motivated by achieving results
- You have both a creative mind-set and an analytical skillset
- You enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment
- You are curious and experimental
- You want to be part of the Company’s journey for the long-term!
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to us and the Moxie and Mettle team will be in touch.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle
Sign up to job alerts.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.