💡 Digital Marketing Manager (12-month contract)
⚡ Very good salary + benefits
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a prestigious firm of solicitors in Bristol for a 12-month maternity contract.
The role is full time (a 35 hour week) but there is some flexibility to work from home occasionally.
This is a crucial marketing recruit for the team!
• The ideal candidate will have a legal or professional services background.
• Have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies.
• Will have experience in managing and developing B2B websites.
• Be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
• B2B digital marketing experience is essential (preferably in the legal/professional services sector).
• Excellent grasp of social media, website metrics and best practices.
• Demonstrable experience of email marketing, lead generation and SEO.
• Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS.
About the role
• You’ll be working with and supporting the Director of Marketing to define and create digital marketing plans in line with the overall firm strategy and business requirements.
• Determine a strategy to achieve these objectives
• Managing the inbound marketing process, in collaboration with digital agency
• Use Google Analytics to gain insight into audience, behaviour and use this as a basis for the development.
• Generate monthly reports on the website performance and communicate these with Managing Partner, Heads of Department and Management Board
Main areas to be responsible for:
• Manage the day-to-day running and maintenance of the website
• Identify areas for development; ensure strategic improvements to achieve an increase in leads and conversions.
• Monitor and improve UX
• Monitor new trends
• CMS activity
• SEO strategy and execution (with the digital agency)
• Manage the migration of the website from one hosting agency to another
• Redesign the website homepage and navigation
• Prepare for the redesign of parent and child pages of the website
• Migration of the website from WordPress to Hubspot
• Hubspot project
• Cleaning data to ensure accuracy and integrity
• Implementation of CRM
If you would like to apply for this Digital Marketing Manager role, please get in touch with a short covering letter to email@example.com and we’ll call you for an immediate interview.
Becs is handling this role, so do give Becs a ring if you’d like to (we’ll need your CV first), 0117 301 8222.
Please quote reference REH – 160 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More from Moxie & Mettle