Whats on offer:
Digital Marketing Manager required to join this Wiltshire based Company who have a global client base. Remote working initially, with the option to work 2 days at home/3 in the office when we’re allowed.
Your role is to drive and implement the marketing strategy and develop the Company’s market positioning. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing company, to have significant autonomy and to develop the role.
The ideal candidate would have a strong focus on digital experience, but also broad, hands on experience in marketing implementation.
It’s an autonomous role where you will need to implement and manage marketing campaigns with a focus on digital. Plus build brand awareness within the digital space, as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
There’s an element that requires you to understand the technical requirements of Digital Marketing (not the code etc.), but SEO, PPC, email marketing and how to run a digital campaign.
- Create and monitor PPC and display campaigns
- Managing online profile and SEO
- Work on CMS content and upload for websites
- Defining the marketing priorities & allocation of budget
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications.
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and tailoring the message.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
To be considered:
You will have previous experience as a Digital Marketing Manager and be happy to work independently as the main marketing person in the business.
Medical, healthcare or medtech experience would be useful. B2B marketing is welcome too and is more suitable than consumer.
- A solid understanding of PPC, Display, Google Analytics and SEO.
- Good copywriting skills
- Good technical marketing skills
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Moxie and Mettle.