Salary £35k to £40k depending on experience
Bristol office, but you can be fully remote
Summary of the role
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a successful B2B marketing agency?
A great new role has been created to enable the agency to offer a new service to new and existing clients, as well as adding to the way the business does its own marketing.
You’ll have the fantastic opportunity to set up your own department and develop the role how you see fit.
You’ll help us to bring in new business for our existing core services and develop a new income stream from the SEO and PPC offering.
Your ongoing responsibilities will be to review the website and develop a SEO and PPC strategy to drive more traffic the website; plan and manage PPC campaigns and SEO strategies (for the agency and for clients); run social paid advertising campaigns; run planning workshops with clients; briefing the studio on client requirements and working with them on the creative design and copy
Desired skills and experience
- You’ll have a minimum of three years’ experience working in a similar role in an agency setting.
- A very good understanding of SEO, PPC, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Ad tools.
- Proven experience in developing B2B SEO and PPC marketing strategies.
- Proven experience working with SEO tools to audit and monitor site performance.
- You’ll enjoy working as part of a small team, but also thrive on having your own area of responsibility.
- Be comfortable with a home working role.
- Experience in reviewing website UX.
What’s in it for you?
As well as having the opportunity to run your own department and drive new business, you’ll also get to be a part of a friendly, creative team.
And get rewarded:
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Monthly staff lunches.
- All the benefits of working from home.
- A workplace pension.
- A company-funded healthcare plan.
- Access to the cycle scheme.
- Home working allowance.
Apply with your CV to email@example.com
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.