You can work fully remote in the UK or even internationally
Let us know your salary requirements
You’ll be joining a publishing and events company, due to the nature of the business you can work pretty much remotely or internationally. The business publishes and provides high-value thought leadership content on a arrange of digital tech sites, which will target millions of tech industry professionals and subscriber base.
It’s an interesting position for a journalist with a passion for the latest tech, gadgets, and emerging media.
We are looking for a full-time technology journalist to write articles across a portfolio of online B2B titles, offering thought-leadership, brand promotion and lead generation activity through a variety of promotional channels.
You’ll work on a range of issues, ranging from blockchain, AI, IoT, telecoms and cloud computing, to digital marketing, enterprise mobility and app development.
You’ll be part of the editorial team but will need to be happy to work independently.
- As Editor you will be:
- Writing news content and features for the portfolio of sites across tech verticals such as Cloud, AI, and IoT.
- Commissioning content, managing writers and recruiting new writers
- Working with the commercial team to write copy for and manage campaigns
- What you’ll ideally need:
- – A journalism degree or equivalent journalism training
- – 18 months’ experience of writing for online platforms, preferably in the technology or B2B sectors
- – Experience of broadcast and video journalism (preferable)
- – Experience of working with and shaping editorial calendars, commissioning content and managing writers
- – Experience in writing corporate content, whitepapers and reports (preferable)
Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.