💡 Email Marketing Executive / HTML Specialist
⚡ 18K – £20K
Are you a tech-savvy individual interested in HTML and looking for your next role?
Perfect role for an entry-level candidate who has an IT/technical degree or experience, or good HTML coding skills learned either during study or work experience.
Could also suit someone with an IT/technical background!
About the role / company
• Creating a range of email communications that are sent to the membership, you’ll need good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and manage requests from the teams. The ultimate aim is producing and testing email designs using your naturally creative eye.
• In this role, you will need good attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and manage the requests from the teams, and a creative eye to produce and test email designs.
• The fast-paced team has a dynamic and infectious drive for success, to exceed goals and a culture that promotes professionalism, exceptional service, fun and energy.
• Our client also offers real opportunities for career progression.
• You’ll be a graduate with IT/technical/HTML skills learned during study, maybe with some relevant work experience too.
• You’ll need to be able to drive to get to these fabulous offices near Bath, and you’ll be keen to use your skills by creating eye-catching and technically correct emails for clients.
• Experience or knowledge of coding.
• Recent graduate wanting to expand coding and HTML knowledge in a reputable company.
• Great time management skills and a super fast learner.
If you would like to apply for this Email Marketing Executive, please send your CV to us!
Send us a short email with a link to one or two examples of work that you have produced yourself, including the HTML coding and we’ll give you a call.
Immediate role, so you can start very soon!
Please reference LMG 126 in your application.
Lynsey is handling this vacancy, for your information – email@example.com – 0117 301 8222.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More from Moxie & Mettle