Marketing Communications Specialist/Manager
Freelance – 3 days a week, flexible over 5 days – £300 per day (negotiable)
Remote working mostly, with regular visit to offices in Berkshire
Fabulous opportunity to work with a leading charity in a freelance marketing communications manager role, while we recruit a permanent candidate.
Summary of the role
Raising awareness and engaging with this great charity’s audiences including staff and volunteers, supporters and the whole community from researchers and healthcare professionals to members, individuals and families.
Creating communications that are consistent with the charity brand, delivered on time and to budget and promoting the charity’s services and highlighting its expertise.
- Creating high-quality marketing communications materials and content, undertaking the design of a range of materials, ideally using InDesign, working with external designers and printers too, developing and managing the creation of content and assets including photography, video, quotes and stories to illustrate the charity’s work and impact, liaising with celebrities, ambassadors, members of the community as well as external designers, photographers and other external agencies and professionals as required. This role is working with the marketing team, reporting to Head of Marketing & Communications.
A creative marketing and communications specialist with the skills and experience to deliver a wide range of engaging, high-quality communications and content tailored for all audiences. A strong flair for design and branding and a highly organised approach will be essential. As a freelancer, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate your ability to hit the ground running and immediately make an impact!
- Outstanding communicator and a strong flair for design and creative skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt and prioritise conflicting demands
- Positive disposition and self-motivation.
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing communications role essential (it that’s been in a charity, all the better)
- Demonstrable expertise in writing, editing, communication and creative skills
- Knowledge of InDesign desirable (but not essential)
- Ability to analyse, report and present
- Relevant professional qualifications, set up as a freelancer sole trader or limited company with all relevant insurances and indemnities.
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to liz@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference: LG – 566
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.