💡 Head of PR
⚡ Competitive Salary and Benefits
Some facts for you…
An opportunity at this level in PR is rarely advertised in the South West. This agency has a totally unique bunch of talented, inspiring people. The salary and benefits package is awesome.
You will work with global brands and niche products, creating endless PR opportunities locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
This is a true Head of PR lead role with the responsibility and salary to match.
And now about you…
- An interest, knowledge, passion, previous experience (however you want to describe it!) in cycling is essential. Basically, you need to know your way around a bike and how to PR bikes/cycling.
- You have already proven your ability to lead and grow a team of PR professionals.
- You will have a genuine palpable sense of self-confidence, positive energy, personal magnetism, and the ability to lead.
- You LOVE pitching, new business and development of accounts.
- You have endless ambition and drive.
- An interest in sports or experience of working with big brands within PR is obvious.
- You will have a super impressive PR agency background.
Basically, you’ll be a heavy hitting PR guru who can work at Board level, shape, direct and lead a PR team. There’s so much to say about this role, here’s just a small snapshot.
- To Inspire, lead and manage a brilliant PR and Social Media function.
- Develop a vision for the PR & Social function, which forms a plan to elevate and evolve the quality of the product.
- Implement structural, process and technology changes to enable those plans.
- Cultivate and develop internal and client relationships – become a trusted advisor on PR strategy and execution.
- Foster collaboration with other functions, to provide best in class joined up solutions.
- Improve the ability to pitch and win PR business.
We are interviewing right now for this amazing role and the process could move very quickly, so don’t delay in contacting Moxie and Mettle ASAP for more information and a full JD.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com. Becs at Moxie and Mettle is the recruiter looking after this role, so feel free to call her on 0117 301 8222 if you’d like to discuss (we do need your CV and application first please!).
Please quote reference REH – 100 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database to communicate with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle
Sign up to job alerts.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.