Cardiff/remote (1 day in Cardiff)
New opportunity for a Head of Social Media; we’re looking for a social media and content creation expert.
You’ll drive innovative thinking and digital solutions for the business.
This is a key role for the business and one where you can have a serious impact.
To be considered you need to have worked within a marketing, digital or social agency.
- You’ll be involved in strategic decisions and direction by getting under the skin of every client account. From full-service social management through to dynamic paid ads campaigns, you’ll manage our client delivery team and involve yourself across the board from concept to delivery.
- You’re that sweet balance of analytical and creative.
- You never leave our clients feeling uninformed or forgotten and you love to educate clients and broaden their horizons on what can be achieved on social.
- You’re a social thought-leader and will use your knowledge to help the wider agency and clients, keeping everyone up to date on the latest trends and technical changes in the industry.
- A huge part of the role will be heading up the Account Management team, training and mentoring Account Managers and Social Media Assistants.
- You’ll also be working alongside the Content and Paid Advertising team to help strategise and define social visions.
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP with your CV.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: REH – 600
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.