💡 Interim Communications Officer (3 months)
⚡£25K pro rata
An urgent requirement for an Interim Communications Officer to join an animal charity and support the fundraising team to help boost income generation from partnerships and individual giving.
It’s essential that you have/can:
• Deliver fresh and creative communications plans to support fundraising.
• A broad understanding of the mix of traditional and digital marketing.
• Experience of running successful digital marketing campaigns to support fundraising activity.
• Digital content creation skills.
• Experience of working in the third/voluntary sector, influencer and media relations are preferred too.
•You will have a digital marketing background and be able to devise and implement successful communications plans that support income generation.
• Experience in digital marketing for fundraising is pretty essential too.
So, if you would like to apply for this amazing Interim Communications Officer role, all you need to do now is send over your CV to email@example.com – 0117 301 8222
Please reference REH – 107 in your application.
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles and career-related information.
More from Moxie & Mettle