Permanent, Remote Working
PR & Communications
agency, b2b, pr
Offices around the UK, but this role is 100% remote, with benefits and travel paid for regular team meetings
Are you a PR Account Director with a passion for property and the built environment?
Are you interested in working with a purpose-driven business where core values include being innovative, ethical, and customer-focused?
We are looking for candidates with experience of leading on high-value B2B and/or B2C accounts hungry to join a team on an exciting growth trajectory.
A little bit about the company
- Amazing, purposeful business which uses the built environment as a catalyst for positive change, addressing inequalities in society.
- A true values-led organisation, operating with integrity and honesty in everything - these values were created by the team and encompass who they are. The team is also totally committed to honest, ethical work practices which maximise value for clients.
- The flexible working model has been in place for almost two years; allowing our staff to work from home, coffee shops, the park, the gym – wherever suits.
A little bit about you
- Will be leading and managing at team of PR professionals, so you must be a natural team leader and love mentoring and developing talent.
- You’ll already have some great senior press and influence relationships and must be really comfortable working with the press, media and social influencers at all levels.
- And you must be comfortable with new business and business development, developing new relationships with great clients and forging true partnerships.
A bit about salary and benefits
- A generous salary (especially considering the remote working options too) of £45k - £55k depending on your level of experience.
- Great bonus scheme and lots of training opportunities, with a clear career path
- 28 days annual leave, with opportunity to earn more for length of service
- Weekly co-working budget to be spent at your discretion on coffee at a café to work for the day or a co-working day or monthly pass to meet with colleagues
- Monthly yoga classes via zoom, biweekly Zumba and an active running club
- A generous profit share bonus system in addition to your basic salary
We value diversity (it’s one of our key values) and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is not only able to be themselves, but as importantly, reach their full potential.
We welcome and encourage applications from all, regardless of age, gender identity, disability, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, and social-economic background. We genuinely believe that a diverse workforce helps us to understand and create a positive impact for our clients.
This business is one that has genuinely and completely adopted 100 % remote working for their teams, so have worked through delivering online onboarding, training, meetings (both internal and external) and client work. As the pandemic allows, the teams are starting to get together again – all over the UK. So you really can be based anywhere in the UK, so long as longer term, you are happy to travel to your nearest office “hub” and of course, travel to visit clients.
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to hello@moxieandmettle(dot)co(dot)uk
Reference LG - 685
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
Sign up to job alerts.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.