Permanent, Hybrid Working
Bristol 3 days – rest remote
Marketing & Events
agency, brand, marketing, packaging/branding
Branding, Packaging, Marketing
Opportunity for an Account Manager to join a busy creative agency in Bristol with an impressive list of global consumer accounts. The work will cross all channels from Branding, Packaging, Marketing (inc. TV/Advertising, website and digital, Marcoms) to Retail and Experiential, however experience in all these areas isn’t essential, just the ability to multitask and switch between projects and clients.
We have a very detailed job description we can share with you, but this will give you a guideline.
What will you be doing:
- Help client team build supportive and solution-led relationships with clients
- Ensure excellent delivery to clients and exceed their expectations
- Day-to-day communication and understanding of client requirements, status updates, review quality of work
- Prepare and provide accurate, detailed briefs of client requirements to the creative and digital teams
- Estimate, schedule and initiate projects
- Initiate, attend and contribute to client meetings
- Prepare client presentations and present low level creative work to clients for approval
- Act as client brand guardian
- Identify day to day opportunities to maximise work and contribution from existing clients
- Develop an understanding of a portfolio of clients and their industry, market and business issues
- You’ll need to have at least two years in a marketing, creative or design agency. Any consumer client experience would be helpful.
- And you will need to be able to drive and have access to a car in order to attend client meetings.
We’d love to tell you more and share the job spec with you, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - quoting REH - 879
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog