Permanent, Office Based
Bristol, 4 days office and one remote
HR & Office
Distribution, fulfilment or mailing experience
Brand new opportunity for an Account Manager who has experience of working in ecommerce, distribution, fulfilment or mailing.
What we need:
- Previous sales or marketing agency experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in a customer facing environment, dealing with challenges, and forming relationships
- More than anything we’re looking for someone with a bit of ‘nous’ when it comes to managing clients and general business practice.
You should be organised, and able to manage & prioritise your workload effectively.
And be comfortable dealing with customer queries.
You’ll be good at communicating with both, clients, suppliers, and other team members.
Duties for the Account Manager:
- Day-to-day Account Management of a range of international e-Commerce clients, including:
- Dealing with general queries
- Liaising with teams regarding any delivery queries
- Proactive monitoring of service performance, potential delivery challenges, and awareness of individual destination country performance/volumes
- Financial analysis of client activity, spend, profit/margins, and markets
- Ensuring smooth collection process
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Using in-house software to create and optimise rates & proposals for quoting and live projects
- Upselling to existing clients, looking at the potential for new or additional markets, additional services, value added
- Working with the Sales & Marketing teams regarding lead generation, prospecting, and e-Com strategy for new business
- Market research
Bristol, mainly office based, £20k-25k
4 days office and one remote
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: REH - 783
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.