Permanent, Remote Working
PR & Communications
(3 days office based/rest remote + flexible working) + relocation package.
Exciting new role/s for either a PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, with a leading PR agency in Cornwall. This is your chance to work with some major FMCG and lifestyle clients across the nation.
Your background will ideally include some PR agency and FMCG/lifestyle experience, however we can consider client-side PR experience if you’ve worked for a large FMCG business and you’re used to juggling multi-projects.
That said if you have super PR skills in other sectors but you have a genuine passion for food/drink, lifestyle, then please still get in touch with Moxie and Mettle about this role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Make presentations to groups of all sizes
- Initiate and lead brainstorms on relevant accounts and new business. Evaluate results and propose strategic path
- Prepare first draft new business proposals, attend meetings and pitches
- Manage day-to-day client relationships
- Keep key clients appraised of work progress, and assess PR results against client expectations
- Read key publications daily, share findings and implications for the business with your client, team.
- Serve as day-to-day contact with influencers on client’s behalf
- Research, understand and anticipate influencers’ interests, needs and preferences in order to provide value-added service to editors, to brief clients and to build relationships
- Continue to service press and contacts, expanding efforts toward senior level influencers
- Craft and place stories to provide the business press and senior-level influencers with information relevant to their audiences
- Confidently answer influencers’ questions, coordinate requests for product and interviews
- Proactively identify and progress creative media angles
- Ensure clear understanding of digital and social media opportunities.
- Manage execution of digital and social media campaigns
- Identification of appropriate digital channels and techniques to support client needs
We’d love to tell you more and share the job spec with you, so please send your CV to email@example.com
Reference: LG - 632
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.