Permanent, Hybrid Working
Salary up to £50k
PR & Communications
agency, b2b, pr, stakeholder
B2P PR AD role in sectors such health, logistics, transport, environmental
New role for a PR Account Director to join a busy PR agency on a range of B2B account such as health, logistics, transport, environmental and possibly climate communications.
Responsible for a team of Account Executives/Senior Account Executives/Account Manager/Senior Account Manager.
What you’ll need:
- Previous PR agency experience at some point in your career but can include in-house experience too.
- Good understanding of strategic communications and how public relations fits into an integrated communications approach
- Prior experience of leading a small Public Relations team or line-managing staff
- Strong understanding of the UK business landscape
- You’ll be proficient in stakeholder engagement, act as a leader and mentor to junior consultants, and also oversee and monitor their workload ensuring that high standards of service is delivered to clients.
- The Account Director/ Senior Account Director plays a key role in winning new business and will have an understanding of the budget implications of their actions, ensuring that budgets are not overspent.
- Ability to write PR proposals and briefings, presentations and letters to senior stakeholders
- Support the Director for Public Relations in devising PR engagement strategies
- Lead on the delivery, reporting, analysis and assist on the evaluation of PR campaigns
- Sell ideas to clients Combine creativity with knowledge to recognise PR opportunities and generate impactful content and campaigns that deliver clients results.
- Actively participate in new business development including proposal writing
- Identify new business opportunities
Bristol 3 days/rest remote
We’d love to tell you more and share the job spec with you, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
REH - 6FM93
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.