Freelance, Remote Working, Flexible Working
Salary Up to £19k
PR & Communications
Part-time, flexible hours (20 hours a week) You’ll need to be registered as sole trader or have your own Limited Company.
Part-time, flexible hours (20 hours a week) for a Communications Assistant to support a busy consultant in an independent business. You’ll need to be registered as sole trader or have your own Limited Company.
- You’ll need some experience in a communications, public relations, content marketing, or journalism role, ideally with similar education or training.
- Strong writing ability.
- Experience or basic knowledge of social media management and SEO best practices
- An understanding of traditional and digital communications channels.
- Passionate about communications, and eager to gain more experience and contribute creatively.
It would be great if you have:
- Some experience in a B2B communications/public relations role.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Audition.
- Experience shooting and editing video.
- Knowledge of/experience with digital marketing campaigns.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who is looking to gain experience on the job to help grow the B2B communications business.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator with impeccable organisational skills and an eye for creative work that resonates with audiences across channels. The initial 3-month contract could possibly be extended to a permanent role.
- Your role will consist of assisting with the day-to-day management of client accounts, from client document organisation, research, monitoring and reporting responsibilities to playing a key role in the planning and delivery of creative communications projects.
- Be integral to managing the digital side of the business, such as assisting with social media and SEO support.
- Involvement in the ambitious growth plans for the business by contributing to the communications strategy.
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP with your CV.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: REH - 597
By applying for this part-time role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.