Permanent, Hybrid Working
Bristol office 2 days per week, rest remote
Marketing & Events
Apps, education, Tech
Superb Marketing Executive job in the EMEA B2C team in Bristol.
Joining a global market leading company who create groundbreaking consumer products in edtech.
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Manager, your role as Marketing Executive is pivotal in executing the marketing and social media plans. Drive new sign-ups to the program through the website and the app. This is an opportunity for a results-driven, hands-on individual to contribute to an award-winning business. The role will focus on increasing customer conversion and renewal rates in the UK, fulfilling the marketing plans, Facebook acquisition campaign management focussing on CPA. Alongside the Acquisition Marketing Manager you will help support and implement strategies and complete testing to ensure the most effective ads possible. AdWords campaign management – monitor activity and results such as trial generation, CPA and conversion rates. Reporting of campaigns run and analysis of the results. Campaign implementation - ensuring all deadlines are met in terms of booking ads, briefing artwork and delivery assets in line with the marketing plan.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum 3 years direct marketing experience with a proven direct response focus.
- Proven experience using Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Facebook Advertising platforms.
- CRM experience and an understanding of database segmentation for customer targeting.
- Good analytical skills and experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Campaign management and reporting skills
- Strong implementation skills including the ability to manage multiple priorities and meeting tight deadlines.
- And ideally a degree (equivalent) in Marketing or related discipline, or CIM.
- Upbeat energy, positive outlook, bags of enthusiasm and a proactive attitude
Ref DTD- 835
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.