Remote Working, Flexible Working
Salary Up to £30k
PR & Communications
Superb benefits, fully remote, permanent role
We are looking for an ambitious Executive to join the growing Communications and Campaigns team at this professional services company, and to help promote the firm and legal services to organisations across a range of different sectors through sustained thought leadership projects.
This is a new role for the team, which will help shape and deliver a targeted campaigns programme that supports the firm’s growth strategy and profile-raising objectives, across a variety of different channels including PR, print and web.
Key responsibilities will include
- Supporting campaign delivery including written, audio and visual content
- Press release writing and creating media lists
- Maintaining awareness and relationships with key media outlets and securing campaigns coverage including national, trade, business and online media
- Identifying hot topics / emerging business issues and working with fee earners to develop angles
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of the issues affecting business in general
- Creating social media posts (written and visual) and articles for the website and intranet
- Maintaining positive working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Executive support to the wider Communications and Campaigns team
- Two years + B2B communications and campaigns experience
- Able to research, write, produce and publish great content using a variety of media
- Understanding of the full marketing communications mix and how different channels can be used to create awareness and influence a business audience. Able to adapt style for different media and audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good judgment, with an ability to build rapport with people at all levels of seniority and across different departments
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with journalists and handle media enquiries
- A persuasive communicator with strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple deadlines and competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Action-orientated and self-motivated
Interviews can take place quickly, so please contact Moxie and Mettle ASAP with your CV quoting LG - 646.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.