Remote Working, Flexible Working, Hybrid Working
Remote/flexible with some office hub visits
Salary Up to £33k
PR & Communications
Very flexible and remote working, but you will need to be accessible to Wiltshire, Andover, Bath, Wells or Dorset
It’s an exciting time to join this not-for-profit organisation. As Communications Manager, you’ll support across internal and external communications: working across the full remit of communications, the role will focus on the delivery of internal, traditional and social media activity as well as stakeholder and customer-focussed communications.
Very flexible and remote working, but you will need to be accessible to Wiltshire, Andover, Bath, Wells or Dorset and be happy to meet ups in one of these hubs for meetings as required.
- Two to three years proven communications experience under your belt either in-house or in a PR agency.
- Experience working across the communications mix including media, social and digital content
- Evidence of developing, implementing and evaluating communication plans and campaigns under guidance, across different communications disciplines
- Experience in developing content for a range of channels including press releases, newsletters, corporate publications, website, social media etc
- Full drivers licence and access to a vehicle. The role can be offered as remote, but you must be happy to attend office hubs that are local to you Wiltshire, Andover, Bath, Wells or Dorset from time to time. There is no set plan for these “office days” and some weeks you might find yourself fully remote (if you wish!) but the flexibility to attend meetings with colleagues must be there.
- You’ll have strong copywriting and media relations experience and previous experience working in the housing sector would be an advantage but isn’t essential. You’ll be a team player with the confidence to suggest new ways of working.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing communications consultancy to colleagues
- Assisting in the delivery of internal and external communications across internal, public relations, public affairs, corporate, social and customer communications activities
- Creating and implementing creative communications plans
- Researching, writing and editing copy to provide engaging content for a range of digital and traditional channels for example press releases, social content, media statements, internal stories
- Working with colleagues to create well designed, engaging creative collateral and multi-media content
- Handling day to day media enquires with the guidance
- Utilising existing stakeholder communications channels and tools, and developing new ways to create engagement both internally and externally
£33k, 12-month contract
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 301 8222 for a confidential informal discussion.
REH - 854
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.