Permanent, Office Based
Competitive salary and benefits
Marketing & Events
An interesting role for a leading events and publishing business, soon to be moving to fantastic brand new Bristol central offices.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for confirming leading speakers and producing high-quality conference programmes at venues throughout the world.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and ambitious producer to be deeply involved with an organisation that has a rapidly evolving conference and exhibition series.
As a conference producer, you will work on conferences covering fast-evolving enterprise technologies such as cyber security, and AI.
This role would suit someone who has gained experience working on conferences but would like to take the next step in their career by working on larger international events with longer production cycles.
Other key responsibilities:
- Devising high-quality conference agendas by researching and testing ideas and identifying good commercial opportunities
- Desk and phone research to identify market trends and hot topics
- Recruiting senior level speakers from leading industry companies to give presentations at both virtual and physical conferences
- Attend events and ensure conference tracks run smoothly through visible on-site management
- Work internally with marketing and sales to ensure clear copy parameters and attendee demographics are met.
- Degree educated, ideally in a research-oriented subject
- Ideally a few years commercial event experience
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- An analytical and critical thinker
- Positive approach and great team player
Understanding of technology trends is a bonus!
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: REH - 687
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
📧Sign up to job alerts.
📱Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.