Remote Working, Flexible Working, Hybrid Working
Bristol, Bath or London
Salary Up to £35k
Marketing & Events
We are looking for a content and social media expert to work as a Content Manager in an interesting, diverse business and with a great brand who can develop the social media and marketing platforms across all divisions.
We are looking for a technically savvy, social media genius who is a fast learner and who genuinely and demonstrably understands the visual and strategic landscape of social media. You need a strong foundation in content production and management across all platforms.
A bit more detail about the role:
- Help to build the brands with the group
- Dig deep into data and research to uncover audience insights and use that knowledge to guide both the development and management of engaging content.
- Execute top quality and cutting-edge visual design work for digital platform with UX design in mind.
- Digital experience and knowledge of digital design for Web, Responsive, Mobile and marketing channels
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong experience in graphic design including Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Manage online communities for clients and create monthly editorial calendars for multiple social channels (e.g., LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
- Create and edit the production of digital content consistent with our brand promise, style, and tone.
- Designing posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around the brands
- Developing social media editorial calendars and handling distribution across multiple social media platforms
- Writing and distributing compelling blog content for the Group
- Providing day-to-day support of event partnerships and sponsorships campaigns across social media
- Review and monitor competitive brands in similar communities
- Leverage trends and provide proactive recommendations to team and clients
We’d love to tell you more, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: LG - 606
By applying for this role, you consent to us storing your information in our candidate database for the purpose of communicating with you regarding opportunities, roles, and career-related information.
More about Moxie and Mettle.
?Sign up to job alerts.
?Follow us on LinkedIn for more jobs.
✍️Read our latest blog.
Moxie and Mettle is a UK-based recruitment company; our clients are based in the UK too. Although many clients offer remote working as an option, there is still a need to regularly visit company offices and clients in the UK. Therefore, applications from overseas are unlikely to be successful, unless applicants already have plans to be in the UK several times a month/year to facilitate meetings with both the teams and clients.